Course, plotted.

Assuming they will have me, I now know where I am heading in the next few months. Our last few scripture studies have been focused on dealing with the issues of making decisions, and I've made mine.  I feel good about it.

I'm somewhat afraid to tell people, no, I'm terrified of it.  And as I'm firmly of the opinion that information like this should be relayed in person before it is adapted for online discussion I'm not going to say what the actual decision is yet. Only that I charted the course.

When I think of a Nomad, I think of someone who wanders hither and thither as the wind blows.  But I suppose that's not how it actually went, they probably followed a course, they followed the food.  They went where they had to go in order to survive and I suppose I'm doing just that.  I just hope I can finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment