Owl City

I feel like there is so much to say, and yet... so little. Really, nothing has changed in the past few months.  Except for inside me.  There is a determination in my head, that means something WILL happen I'm setting things in motion for a life that I've always thought about, but never set foot down. It's going to be difficult, I'm going to be far older than the rest of the people, I'm not where I should be physically for it, but... something about it gives a rightness to all my thoughts and dreams that I know I'm heading in the right direction.

I do not need to see the end, only the step ahead, and I'm taking that step with faith that there will be enough light to see one more step after that, and if it comes to the point that I'm walking into the darkness at least I know I won't be walking alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment