A thesis.

I had a thought today as I watched Ameile, towards the end. It made me think of myself, and the words of my favorite prophet of the past came to mind:

The time passed away with us, and also our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream, we being a lonesome and a solemn people, wanders, cast out from [our home], born in tribulation, in a wilderness, and hated of our brethren...wherefore, we did mourn out our days.
Wandering is going to be the theme of this blog. I recently read The Alchemist, in the book it talks about how we all must search for our personal legends. I have come to discover a limitation in myself, a point past which I can go no further. I am unsure if this limit is to be with me until I shed this mortal coil, but I do not think it matters either way. Somehow I must learn to turn lead into gold, and that is what this blog will be about.

I do not wander because I am looking for a home, I wander because home is where ever I wander.

1 comment:

Post a Comment