To be happy.

I've had this scripture running through my head all week, well, there have been a lot of them, but this is one of them.
Men are that they might have Joy.
 This past Monday for FHE we all shared our favorite scriptures.  In the course of the past two days a goodly portion of them have come to mind and have filled me with peace and hope. Today: "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby." After which, "The son of man hath descended below them all, art thou greater than he?"

Lately, I've started doing those things which I know I should be doing, I've been getting my life in order. This happens every time... life always becomes the worst right as I start to do that. But this time I'm prepared, I will survive this, I will come through it stronger.

Satan, do your worst, for I shall do mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment