Not all those who wander are lost.

I've been thinking a lot about the name of this blog, and what that symbolizes for me.

I got it from some neighbors at the beginning of the semester, I told them about my life and they accused me of being a bum. I didn't really like that as much as nomad, which was also suggested, so I opted for that. Sometimes I wish I had a home, a place to call my own.


Instead, I fear I will wander this world, adrift on the sands of time, until I shed this mortal coil. It's not so bad, I just need figure out how keep everyone warm until i leave.

And so, I pass into the west
And footsore, worn and weary
Find that shore,
Looking to the dying sun
And walking on water pass
     from here to there,
     and into the golden sunset
I'll follow you down
when the sun enters
the deep blue once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment